Error, you must choose a size.
If you were going to wait 62 years to break a Premiership drought, one could argue there was no better way to do it than how the Bulldogs did in 2016. Just two years prior, crisis rocked the club, leading to the departure of both captain and coach. To finish seventh in 2016 - a position in which no other club had ever won the Premiership from - and win three consecutive finals as the underdog paints the Dog's flag as arguably the greatest Cinderella story in AFL history. Wind back the clock to another famous victory in 1954, where captain-coach Charlie Sutton and all-time legend Ted Whitten led Footscray to their first and only Premiership with a 51-demolition of Melbourne.
Commemorate the Western Bulldog's Premiership triumphs with a collectable pewter replica of unrivalled heritage and splendour. Each handcrafted Cup is composed predominantly of refined tin, with small proportions of antimony and copper added for strength and durability.
- Your Cup is finished with gold-plated leaf and comes affixed to a wooden base with mahogany finish
- Each piece comes hand-engraved and your acquisition will come complete with the relevant details specific to your Club and the Premiership year chosen.
- Your Cup features an affixed base plate hand-engraved with Premiership team from the relevant year
- Weighing in at just over 700g, each Cup stands proudly at 210mm with a handle-to-handle span of 130mm
- Cups are available in every one of your Club's Premiership years, all the way back to 1897 - simply select the year in which you would like to purchase from the menu above to secure yours
Royal Selangor – World Leaders In Pewtersince 1885
In 1885, an intrepid young pewtersmith named Yong Koon sailed from the southern Chinese port of Shantou to the tin-rich Malay Peninsula to seek his fortune. Today, his enterprise is Royal Selangor, which continues his passion for the versatility and beauty of pewter. Composed predominantly of refined tin, with a small proportion of antimony and copper added for strength and durability, Royal Selangor represents the finest in materials and design. Unlike antique pewter, the modern article contains no lead and is perfectly food-safe. Our customers have enjoyed Royal Selangor at the table for as long as we’ve enjoyed making pewter. Pewter offers a lifetime of pleasure and beauty. Over time and with use, pewter develops a pleasing subdued tone unique to the metal.
- In the lead-up to Christmas, orders placed by the 2nd of December will be despatched by the 10th – 13th of December. Orders placed between the 3rd and 9th of December will be despatched by the 22nd of December. For orders placed after the 10th of December, despatch will likely occur Jan-Feb 2022 and we cannot guarantee that they will be despatched prior to Christmas. Please note, these timelines are relevant for in-stock items only. For some new releases, signing and despatch will occur in 2022. Please check the product description for any relevant despatch advice. Pre-Christmas despatch does not guarantee pre-Christmas delivery. Please reach out prior to purchase for any more information.
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s current despatch time-frames are approximately 20-25 business days, unless otherwise communicated, or stated in the product description. Orders taken during Premiership period (Sep - Dec) may extend outside these times. Please contact our Customer Concierge Team prior to ordering to ensure you have all the relevant information.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase. Please allow for additional time for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK etc.).
- For all major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay, you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you from our logistics partner. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way. Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm.
- Your product will be securely shipped via courier (please note PO Boxes are not an option for courier services), with instructions that your delivery requires a signature for authorisation. Please note, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, a number of courier services have implemented contactless delivery and may no longer require signatures for delivieries.
- Most deliveries occur between 9am and 5pm – if you are not home at the time of the delivery, a missed delivery card will be left with further instructions.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at email@example.com or on 1300 676 020.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.