It's not hard to see why a prodigious homegrown talent like Trent Alexander-Arnold is loved so much by Liverpool's global fanbase. To say the right-sided assist machine has steadily developed into one of the Premier League's most exciting players is to do a disservice to his emergence as one of the world's preeminent attacking full-backs. The starlet's pin-point crossing, complemented by his exemplary vision and football IQ, helped propel the Reds to back-to-back UEFA Champions League finals in his first years as a starter. In fact, it was his quick thinking – and now iconic assist – en route to the 2019 title that has become a symbol of a new age Liverpool that could dominate European football for years to come.
- In stock and ready for fast despatch
- Pays tribute to Liverpool and England starlet, Trent Alexander-Arnold
- This superb Under Armour football boot comes personally signed by Trent Alexander-Arnold
- Each boot features an individually numbered tamper-proof hologram which, along with an official Icons.com Certificate of Authenticity
- Signed during a private signing session organised and conducted by Icons.com in Liverpool on February 10th, 2020
All Icons product comes with a Certificate of Authenticity, which includes the details of the signing session and a photo of the player signing the product line at the signing session, where available. Details of the company are registered with Companies House (UK) and their company number is 06791294; this is always displayed on the COAs. Icons Shop Ltd are easily traceable and subject to UK law. Icons’ Managing Director personally signs every COA; they don't reproduce any signatures, ever, even for this small task.
- In the lead-up to Christmas, orders placed by the 2nd of December will be despatched by the 10th – 13th of December. Orders placed between the 3rd and 9th of December will be despatched by the 22nd of December. For orders placed after the 10th of December, despatch will likely occur Jan-Feb 2022 and we cannot guarantee that they will be despatched prior to Christmas. Please note, these timelines are relevant for in-stock items only. For some new releases, signing and despatch will occur in 2022. Please check the product description for any relevant despatch advice. Pre-Christmas despatch does not guarantee pre-Christmas delivery. Please reach out prior to purchase for any more information.
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s current despatch time-frames are approximately 20-25 business days, unless otherwise communicated, or stated in the product description. Orders taken during Premiership period (Sep - Dec) may extend outside these times. Please contact our Customer Concierge Team prior to ordering to ensure you have all the relevant information.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase. Please allow for additional time for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK etc.).
- For all major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay, you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you from our logistics partner. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way. Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm.
- Your product will be securely shipped via courier (please note PO Boxes are not an option for courier services), with instructions that your delivery requires a signature for authorisation. Please note, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, a number of courier services have implemented contactless delivery and may no longer require signatures for delivieries.
- Most deliveries occur between 9am and 5pm – if you are not home at the time of the delivery, a missed delivery card will be left with further instructions.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 676 020.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.