Official Memorabilia and the North Melbourne Football Club are pleased to pay tribute to the history of the Chas Brownlow Medal and its esteemed recipients. It’s a wonderful initiative being supported by past greats of the game, with proceeds of each sale donated to the Brownlow Fund to assist former players that have fallen on hard times. This deluxe lithograph pays tribute to North Melbourne’s history of the Chas Brownlow Medal success, and is personally signed by North superstars Keith Greig, Noel Teasdale, Malcolm Blight and Ross Glendinning.
- Personally signed by Keith Greig, Noel Teasdale, Malcolm Blight and Ross Glendinning.
- Includes an impressive 120mm oversized replica Brownlow Medal
- Limited to 200 units worldwide to ensure its rarity, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Proceeds from each sale donated to the Brownlow Fund to assist former players that have fallen on hard times
- Approximate framed dimensions 770 x 450 mm
- For all orders placed after 7 December 2023, anticipated despatch is February 2024.
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s current despatch time-frames are approximately 10-15 business days, unless otherwise communicated, or stated in the product description. Orders taken during Premiership period (Sep - Dec) may extend outside these times. Please contact our Customer Concierge Team prior to ordering to ensure you have all the relevant information.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase. Please allow for additional time for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK, Fanatics, etc.).
- In the event that there is an unanticipated delay, you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- Your product will be securely shipped via courier (please note PO Boxes are not an option for courier services), with instructions that your delivery requires a signature for authorisation. Please note, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, multiple courier services have implemented contactless delivery and may opt to deliver without signature.
- Most deliveries occur between Mon-Fri 9am and 5pm –if there is no-one available at the time of the delivery, the respective courier should notify you with further instructions for re-delivery or collection.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that any taxes, duty or customs charges remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Official Memorabilia is not responsible for any additional taxes, duty or customs charges that are requested during shipment of your order.
- For a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at [email protected] or on 1300 676 020.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.