Official Memorabilia’s longstanding association with Jason Warne – Shane’s brother and the architect of so many of his off-field successes over the years – is one of which we are very proud; especially so given the legacy we all seek to uphold. We are privileged to offer a truly limited quantity of fine art reproductions of Shane Warne’s Long Room portrait. Personally signed by Australia’s greatest ever bowler, they represent a tiny and rapidly shrinking pocket of authentic signed Warne memorabilia; inevitably, collectors will soon be confronted with the reality that there will be not authenticated, verified signed pieces left to acquire. It’s of paramount importance to both the team at Official Memorabilia and the Warne family that his legacy is upheld and that his fans, worldwide, can pay tribute in a meaningful way and with assurance. This is your chance; you may not get another.
- Fine art reproduction of Australia’s greatest ever bowler, Shane Warne
- Portrait painted by renowned artist Fanny Rush, commissioned by the Marylebone Cricket Club in 2005 to hang in the Lord’s Long Room
- Each fine art reproduction comes personally signed by Warne and Rush
- This release has been acquired directly from and certified authentic by the Warne family; it is offered to collectors, worldwide, with their blessing and endorsement.
- At the time of production, edition was limited to 600 reproductions; the true quantity available is substantially smaller.
- Officially licensed by Cricket Australia at the time of manufacture
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Framed display measures an impressive 980x600mm; original oil on linen portrait measures approx. 1170x760mm
- Each edition comes is accompanied by an a-Tag hologram and individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Pre-Christmas Despatch: All orders placed prior to 7 December 2023 will be despatched prior to Christmas (unless otherwise communicated or stated in the product description.) Please note that pre-Christmas despatch does not guarantee pre-Christmas delivery. For all orders placed after 7 December 2023, anticipated despatch is February 2024.
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s current despatch time-frames are approximately 20-25 business days, unless otherwise communicated, or stated in the product description. Orders taken during Premiership period (Sep - Dec) may extend outside these times. Please contact our Customer Concierge Team prior to ordering to ensure you have all the relevant information.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase. Please allow for additional time for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK, Fanatics, etc.).
- In the event that there is an unanticipated delay, you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you from our logistics partner. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way. Please note that the majority of deliveries occur Mon-Fri between 9am - 5pm.
- Your product will be securely shipped via courier (please note PO Boxes are not an option for courier services), with instructions that your delivery requires a signature for authorisation. Please note, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, multiple courier services have implemented contactless delivery and may opt to deliver without signature.
- Most deliveries occur between Mon-Fri 9am and 5pm –if there is no-one available at the time of the delivery, the respective courier should notify you with further instructions for re-delivery or collection.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at [email protected] or on 1300 676 020.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, the manufacturer, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity or unique hologram direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.