The 1972 Hardie Ferodo 500 was a race of firsts and lasts. It was the last time the famous Bathurst race has contended over its original 500-Mile journey, and it was the first time that Peter Brock would be referred to as King of the Mountain. It was the race that birthed a legend.
Official Memorabilia, combining its wide-reaching industry partnerships, have collaborated on a special project. For 72 serious motorsport collectors, you can secure an official replica Holden LJ Torana bonnet, modelled off the 1972 Bathurst-winning machine that Peter Brock drove to his first Bathurst win.
- The ultimate tribute to the greatest driver in the history of Australian motorsport, Peter Brock
- Each replica bonnet has been superbly crafted in light-weight fibreglass, making your edition not only transportation-friendly but optimal for wall-mounting and public/private display
- Fibreglass replica of the 1972 Bathurst winning #28C Holden LJ Torana GTR XU-1 pays homage to Brock’s first Bathurst triumph at the 1972 Hardie-Ferodo 500
- Each replica Bonnet will be decaled in Brock’s iconic ’72 Bathurst livery, and feature Peter Brock’s facsimile signature
- Strictly limited to just 72 editions; editions will be manufactured to order
- Developed and released in partnership and with the endorsement of The Peter Brock Foundation and Holden
- Each edition will be accompanied by a framed Certificate of Authenticity, with the edition number corresponding to the collector’s bonnet
- You will be part of an incredibly unique project that may never be able to be repeated
- Comes affixed with easy-to-hang wall mount, allowing this magnificent bonnet to be displayed in your entertainment room or location of choice
- Approximate dimensions 1200 x 1100 x 40 mm