Congratulations to the Richmond Football Club on a stellar 2017 season, capped off with the Club’s 11th AFL Premiership. Led by their courageous captain, Trent Cotchin, coupled with stellar seasons from Brownlow Medallist Dustin Martin and All-Australian captain Alex Rance, the Richmond Football Club broke their 37-year Premiership drought in stunning fashion, in front of a raucous MCG crowd.
Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with the AFL and the Richmond Football Club, is proud to release the 2017 Premiers Team Signed Guernsey. Personally signed by all 22 Richmond Premiership players and officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL and AFLPA, it is a must-have for all Tigers fans and astute collectors alike. Don’t miss out – secure your edition before stock runs out!
- 'Year of the Tiger' pays tribute to 2017 AFL Premiers, Richmond
- Featuring an officially licensed 2017 Richmond guernsey personally signed by every single Tigers 2017 Premiership player, along with coach Damien Hardwick
- Stunning display includes a replica Premiership Medal and Norm Smith Medal, paying homage to Richmond’s Grand Final glory
- Lists the key statistics from the Club’s 11th Premiership triumph
- Includes action imagery of each player along with iconic celebration scenes from the game
- Limited to 1000 editions worldwide accompanied by an individually numbered AFL & AFLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 790 mm