Error, you must choose a size.
Error, check that the email address is a valid email
You have successfully subscribed to this stock notification for
Product Stock Notification
To be notified when a product is back in stock, select it below and enter your email address:
On that historic last Saturday in September 2017, Trent Cotchin typified the heart and soul of the yellow and black. He wasn’t afraid to do the dirty work – a trademark of the ferocity in which he plays, and more importantly, inspires. Fast-forward to 2019 and Cotch was again as fearless as ever. An early, bone-crunching tackle on Shane Mumford set the tone for the Tiger’s, as they carried that ferocity throughout the day in the demolition of the Giants. Now a dual-Premiership captain and one of the most beloved leaders in the football world, Cotch’s legacy at Tigerland will forever be one of the greats.
- The ultimate tribute to Trent Cotchin, the inspirational leader of the Richmond Football Club and two-time Premiership skipper
- Featuring an official Richmond 2019 Grand Final replica guernsey, personally signed by Cotchin in black ink on the Tigers’ yellow sash
- Integrated into the magnificent display are two replica Premiership Medals, paying homage to the two Grand Final triumphs to which Cotchin has led the Tigers
- Integrates action and celebration from Cotchin’s inspirational performances in the 2017 and 2019 Finals into the display
- Boutique collection strictly limited to just nine editions
- Each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 790 mm
- In the lead-up to Christmas, orders placed by the 2nd of December will be despatched by the 10th – 13th of December. Orders placed between the 3rd and 9th of December will be despatched by the 22nd of December. For orders placed after the 10th of December, despatch will likely occur Jan-Feb 2022 and we cannot guarantee that they will be despatched prior to Christmas. Please note, these timelines are relevant for in-stock items only. For some new releases, signing and despatch will occur in 2022. Please check the product description for any relevant despatch advice. Pre-Christmas despatch does not guarantee pre-Christmas delivery. Please reach out prior to purchase for any more information.
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s current despatch time-frames are approximately 20-25 business days, unless otherwise communicated, or stated in the product description. Orders taken during Premiership period (Sep - Dec) may extend outside these times. Please contact our Customer Concierge Team prior to ordering to ensure you have all the relevant information.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase. Please allow for additional time for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK etc.).
- For all major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay, you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you from our logistics partner. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way. Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm.
- Your product will be securely shipped via courier (please note PO Boxes are not an option for courier services), with instructions that your delivery requires a signature for authorisation. Please note, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, a number of courier services have implemented contactless delivery and may no longer require signatures for delivieries.
- Most deliveries occur between 9am and 5pm – if you are not home at the time of the delivery, a missed delivery card will be left with further instructions.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at email@example.com or on 1300 676 020.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.