Tom Eisenhuth Melbourne Storm 2022 Signed Indigenous Round Match-Worn Jersey
Auction End: 1 June 2022 19:15 (AEST)
To see how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA AU auctions work use this link.
Auctions by Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with Melbourne Storm, are proud to release the Melbourne Storm 2022 Indigenous Round Match-Worn Jersey Auction Lot! Designed by Yorta Yorta, Gunnai, Gunditjmara and Wurundjeri artist, Coree Thorpe, this magnificent jersey resembles the ‘Rainbow Serpent’ and aims to connect all facets of the Storm family, representing players, coaches, staff, members, and fans across its features. This auction offers a unique opportunity to own a piece of Storm history. Don’t miss out. Bid now!
- You’re bidding on an official Melbourne Storm Indigenous jersey, certified as having been worn by Tom Eisenhuth during the 2022 Indigenous Round between Melbourne Storm and Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles on Thursday 26 May at AAMI Park
- Authentic match-worn jersey comes personally signed by Tom Eisenhuth
- Presented beautifully in a deluxe presentation box, featuring a specially designed, commemorative-themed insert on the inside of the lid
- Approximate presentation box dimensions are 370 x 320 x 70 mm
- Officially licensed by the NRL
- Accompanied by a #1/1 numbered Certificate of Authenticity with accompanying hologram
- For a full list of auction terms and conditions, please view the link at the top of each listing
- Please note: if the player is selected in the starting 18-man squad, however, does not play in the match, the jersey will still be deemed as match-worn. Players not selected in the starting 18 will subsequently have their auctions removed
Please Note: This auction has a buyer’s premium of 10%.
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
|31 May 2022 20:43||$502.00||Tsmith|
|28 May 2022 11:34||$452.00||Cw|
|28 May 2022 10:01||$402.00||Storm power|
|28 May 2022 10:01||$352.00||AB|
|28 May 2022 10:01||$350.00||Storm power|
|27 May 2022 17:49||$300.00||AB|
|27 May 2022 16:05||$250.00||Maccelsfield|
|27 May 2022 10:31||$200.00||Pete|
|27 May 2022 10:31||$200.00||Shaz|
|27 May 2022 10:31||$101.00||Pete|
|27 May 2022 10:31||$51.00||Shaz|
|27 May 2022 10:21||$1.00||Pete|