Sydney FC Westfield W-League 2019 Champions Signed Match-Worn Jersey – Aubrey Bledsoe
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
Auction End: 24 February 2019 19:00
To See how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
Auctions by Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with Sydney FC and FFA, is proud to offer Aubrey Bledsoe’s Westfield W-League 2019 Champions Signed Match-Worn Jersey. Personally signed by Bledsoe, you are bidding on a unique opportunity tailored for the collections of both the Sydney faithful and astute match-used memorabilia collectors around the country.
- This authentic match-worn jersey has been certified to SE Products – the official memorabilia licensee of the FFA – as having been worn during the Westfield W-League 2019 Grand Final between Sydney FC and Perth Glory by Aubrey Bledsoe, and comes personally signed by Bledsoe
- Presented beautifully in a deluxe presentation box, featuring a specially designed insert on the inside of the lid
- Approximate presentation box dimensions are 370 x 320 x 70 mm
- Accompanied by a #1/1 numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag and complete with tamper-proof hologram
|24 February 2019 18:54||250.00||DM|
|24 February 2019 18:54||200.00||leximirkwood|
|19 February 2019 14:30||150.00||DM|
|18 February 2019 18:14||100.00||leximirkwood|
|18 February 2019 11:21||50.00||DM|
|18 February 2019 10:26||0.00||leximirkwood|
- To protect your investment, OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are not an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- For guaranteed despatch prior to Christmas, please ensure your order is placed by the 29th of November. OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA cannot guarantee orders placed after this date will be despatched prior to Christmas. Please contact us at email@example.com with any direct enquiries.
- Please note our manufacturing warehouse is closed from the 20th of December until the 21st of January. Any orders taken between this time will be despatched late January - early February.
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s standard delivery timeframes are 15-20 business days, unless otherwise stated in the product description. Please allow for additional time during our peak periods (September through to December), or for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated and Icons UK.)
- In the event that there is an unanticipated delay (for example the signatory has injured themselves and the signing session needs to be delayed), you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch timeframe.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 676 020.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.