An out-and-out legend of our great game, it’s only fitting that the man affectionately known as ‘Silk’ has become the first ever Indigenous Australian (and fifth player in VFL/AFL history) to join the prestigious 400 Club. A man famed for his incredibly smooth skills and supreme footy IQ, Burgoyne’s career has produced countless magic moments. A quadruple Premiership player, All-Australian, and now, a member of the 400 Club; Burgoyne’s is an incredible achievement of longevity and brilliance at the highest level. His AFL career and positive impact on the Indigenous community are legacies that will be everlasting.
- Pays tribute to the newest member of the prestigious 400 Club, and Hawthorn legend, Shaun Burgoyne
- Features iconic imagery of the man affectionately known as ‘Silk’ celebrating the 2014 Premiership, alongside his facsimile signature
- Strictly limited to just 400 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 750 x 550 mm
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.