A pioneer in every sense of the word, Serena Williams has broken the mold as the world’s greatest female athlete. She has added fashion influencer and cultural icon to her list of amazing athletic accomplishments, which includes winning her 23rd career Grand Slam singles title before taking a brief leave of absence in 2017 to add mother to her plethora of titles. The indelible mark she has left of the sport of tennis and on the culture of sport period is impossible to put into perspective. She has inspired a generation of young women to stop at nothing to fulfill their dreams.
- Pays tribute to one of the greatest ever tennis players, Serena Williams
- Personally signed by Williams in silver paint pen
- Ever the athlete, this image shows the power and grace Williams shows so many times with a racket in her hands
- This canvas print is finished with a unique canvas floater frame to give it a modern complete look
- Limited to just 25 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an official Upper Deck Authenticated Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are 750 mm x 500 mm
- Her signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated's Five-Step Process
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game's biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Official Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.