Error, you must choose a size.
Error, check that the email address is a valid email
You have successfully subscribed to this stock notification for
Don't Miss Out Again
Be first in the know for our brand-new product releases, exclusive offers, and VIP promotions.
The 2017 season will go down perhaps the most memorable in the 133-year history of the Richmond Football Club. Finishing 13th in 2016, the Tigers weren’t given a chance – but they managed to prove everyone wrong. Riding perhaps the most dominant individual season in VFL/AFL history from Dustin Martin, Richmond ended the year in grand fashion, and delivering the Tiger Army their first Premiership in 37 years.
In 2019 – despite losing favourite son Alex Rance in Round 1 and teetering to a 7-6 record at the bye – Richmond asserted their dominance. A crushing 89-point defeat of GWS served as the ultimate redemption for – by their now lofty standards – a shortfall in 2018, and affirmed their place at top the footy world.
Fast forward just over 12 months, and as the Tigers took to the Gabba on the 24th of October, it was a night of firsts. A first night Grand Final, the first outside Victoria – but amidst this uncharted territory, some traditions remained. Traditions like Dustin Martin taking the game by the scruff of the neck on the biggest stage. Traditions like Trent Cotchin leading by example – team-first, resilient, selfless. Traditions like the Tiger Army, diminished as they were, turning the Gabba, for one night, into Tigerland.
- A truly unique and timeless memorabilia release – the ultimate tribute to Richmond’s modern-day dynasty
- Features an officially licensed Richmond 2017, 2019 and 2020 Grand Final guernsey – a guernsey from each Grand Final triumph – personally signed by every single Premiership player from each respective year, along with three-time Premiership coach Damien Hardwick – a staggering 69 signatures in totality
- Included in the display is a trilogy of authentic match-used ball pieces from each of Richmond’s Grand Final triumphs of their modern-day dynasty – 2017, 2019 and 2020
- For the first time in Australian memorabilia history, three official ‘gold leaf's’ created direct from the manufacturer of each year’s AFL Premiership Cup are integrated into each edition
- Integrated into this incredible showcase display are three replica Premiership and Norm Smith Medals, paying homage to the Tigers’ recent Premiership glories along with Dustin Martin’s record-breaking Grand Final performances
- Utilising a dynamic production technique, the 2017 clash guernsey has been elevated (approximately 30mm) above the 2019 and 2020 guernseys inside the display. The incredible depth of field gives the impression of a "hovering" guernsey and provides an unprecedented memorabilia experience
- Features iconic team celebration imagery, individual player names, and match scores from the 2017, 2019 and 2020 Grand Finals
- Boutique release strictly limited to just 25 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by the AFL
- Approximate framed dimensions are an imposing 1650 x 1050 mm
- Pre-Christmas Despatch: All orders placed prior to 7 December 2023 will be despatched prior to Christmas (unless otherwise communicated or stated in the product description.) Please note that pre-Christmas despatch does not guarantee pre-Christmas delivery. For all orders placed after 7 December 2023, anticipated despatch is February 2024.
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s current despatch time-frames are approximately 20-25 business days, unless otherwise communicated, or stated in the product description. Orders taken during Premiership period (Sep - Dec) may extend outside these times. Please contact our Customer Concierge Team prior to ordering to ensure you have all the relevant information.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase. Please allow for additional time for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK, Fanatics, etc.).
- In the event that there is an unanticipated delay, you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you from our logistics partner. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way. Please note that the majority of deliveries occur Mon-Fri between 9am - 5pm.
- Your product will be securely shipped via courier (please note PO Boxes are not an option for courier services), with instructions that your delivery requires a signature for authorisation. Please note, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, multiple courier services have implemented contactless delivery and may opt to deliver without signature.
- Most deliveries occur between Mon-Fri 9am and 5pm –if there is no-one available at the time of the delivery, the respective courier should notify you with further instructions for re-delivery or collection.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at [email protected] or on 1300 676 020.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.