NRL Rural Aid Experience - Sydney Roosters Second Home Final
Auction End: 18 September 2018 16:00 (AEDT)
To see how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
The NRL supports our farmers and we ask our NRL fans to continue their support for our drought stricken farmers by bidding for your chance to win your way into the ultimate fan experience throughout the Finals Series. All funds raised will be donated to Rural Aid – the higher the bid, the more money raised.
Here’s what you can win!
You and 11 guests watch an NRL Finals game* in the exclusive “Seat for the Farmers”.
*You are bidding on the experience for the second home final for Sydney Roosters:
Saturday 22nd September, 7:40pm
Roosters vs Rabbitohs/Dragons
- Exclusive seating area with a food and beverage package
- Ambassador visit/photo opportunity
- NRL Merchandise pack
Details on the Charity arm:
- The charity the NRL is aligned to is Rural Aid to support our primary producers and aim to lend a helping hand when times are tough.
- Rural Aid was founded in 2015 to provide a holistic support program to rural Australia.
- The starting point for the charity was the success of the Buy a Bale campaign, which to date has received over $4.5 million in donations and distributed this through fodder, hampers and more.
Terms and Conditions:
- Not applicable to finals games in New Zealand
- Not applicable to the 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final
- No cancellations after the confirmation date
- Packages may not be on-sold
- The auction winner is responsible for all invitees
- Limited to 12 pax
- Please note, all artwork images are concept only
To view the full terms and conditions, please follow the link below:
For any further enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
|10 September 2018 19:33||$999.00||Bobbyb1985|