Matilda's Match-Used Dual Signed Ball Saturday
Auction End: 30 October 2021 19:00 (AEST)
To see how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
For the first time since the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup, the Matildas have returned to Australian shores to face Brazil in a hotly anticipated contest and a matchup that always seems to bring the best out of the two proud sporting nations. Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with Football Federation Australia, is proud to auction the 2021 Dual Signed Match-used Football. Personally signed by Commonwealth Bank Matildas captain Sam Kerr and Brazilian captain Marta Vieira Da Silva, this stunning piece commemorates the 2021 International Friendly Series between these two powerhouse nations.
- This official match-used Adidas ball has been certified to SE Products as having been used during the international friendly between the Commonwealth Bank Matildas and Brazil on the 23 October 2021
- Authentic match-used ball comes personally signed by Commonwealth Bank Matildas captain Sam Kerr and Brazilian captain Marta Vieira Da Silva
- The only edition commercially available worldwide, and accompanied by a limited edition 1 of 1 numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by Football Federation Australia
- Independently authenticated by A-Tag, with the edition including a tamper-proof, uniquely numbered hologram discreetly affixed to the display
- Magnificently presented in a presentation case, with custom designed decal with approximate presentation case dimensions of 300 x 300 x 300mm
- Each bid placed within the final 10 minutes of the auction will see its closing time extended by three minutes. For a full list of auction terms and conditions, please view the link at the top of each listing. Auctions in AEDT.
Please Note: This auction has a buyer’s premium of 10%.
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
|27 October 2021 23:21||$550.00||Sue|
|25 October 2021 19:10||$101.00||turkey|
|24 October 2021 19:37||$51.00||Sue|
|23 October 2021 01:27||$1.00||CMG240|