‘THE GENERAL’ pays tribute to one of the all-time great leaders in Australian sporting history, Luke Hodge. This career retrospective display highlights the impact that Hodgey has had on the game during his sixteen seasons in the AFL. ‘THE GENERAL’ is the ultimate tribute to one of modern football’s most decorated champions.
- This stunning display features six replica AFL medals – four Premiership Medals and two Norm Smith Medals – integrated into the display as an homage to Hodge’s heroics in four Grand Finals in a stunning decade of dominance
- Features a 2016 Hawthorn home guernsey personally signed by Hodge. The Guernsey has been specially chosen for its iconic logo, highlighting the Premiership three-peat over which Hodge presided
- Limited to 305 editions worldwide to coincide with the amount of games played
- Exclusive signing session presided over by the AFL Players’ Association to protect your investment, in the assurance that you’re purchasing legitimate signed memorabilia commissioned with the express endorsement of the AFL and Luke Hodge.
- Accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Despatched within 28 days of Hodge’s last game to ensure a complete statistical and pictorial representation of his outstanding career
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 790 mm