Error, you must choose a size.
Error, check that the email address is a valid email
You have successfully subscribed to this stock notification for
Product Stock Notification
To be notified when a product is back in stock, select it below and enter your email address:
Triple Eight’s extended reign is, in aggregate, simply stunning. Since Lowndes and Whincup joined forces in 2006, Lowndes won the jewel in the Supercars crown, the Bathurst 1000, no less than six times – including three consecutive Bathurst triumphs for the all-conquering duo. His brilliance has been matched by Whincup’s consistent dominance of the Supercars calendar, culminating in seven Drivers’ Championships, with a further five finishes on the overall podium. New Zealander Shane van Gisbergen was signed in 2016 and immediately showed his value with his first title as the team's wins just kept ticking. Seven Bathurst crowns, eight separate drivers’ championships and nine teams’ titles might be the highlights, but the team’s fanatical attention to detail and professionalism are perhaps best reflected in the round-by-round domination of an unprecedented 200 race wins.
- Pays tribute to the most dominant team in modern Australian motorsport, and combines the three champion drivers – Jamie Whincup, Craig Lowndes and Shane Van Gisbergen – who have steered Triple Eight through their unparalleled era of success
- Personally signed by Jamie Whincup, Craig Lowndes and Shane Van Gisbergen
- Magnificent display features iconic celebration and action imagery from each of the three drivers and their respective machines
- Strictly limited to 200 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed and endorsed by Triple Eight Race Engineering
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag, with each edition including a tamper-proof, uniquely numbered hologram discreetly affixed to the display
- Approximate framed dimensions are 790 mm x 590 mm
- In the lead-up to Christmas, orders placed by the 2nd of December will be despatched by the 10th – 13th of December. Orders placed between the 3rd and 9th of December will be despatched by the 22nd of December. For orders placed after the 10th of December, despatch will likely occur Jan-Feb 2022 and we cannot guarantee that they will be despatched prior to Christmas. Please note, these timelines are relevant for in-stock items only. For some new releases, signing and despatch will occur in 2022. Please check the product description for any relevant despatch advice. Pre-Christmas despatch does not guarantee pre-Christmas delivery. Please reach out prior to purchase for any more information.
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s current despatch time-frames are approximately 20-25 business days, unless otherwise communicated, or stated in the product description. Orders taken during Premiership period (Sep - Dec) may extend outside these times. Please contact our Customer Concierge Team prior to ordering to ensure you have all the relevant information.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase. Please allow for additional time for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK etc.).
- For all major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay, you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you from our logistics partner. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way. Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm.
- Your product will be securely shipped via courier (please note PO Boxes are not an option for courier services), with instructions that your delivery requires a signature for authorisation. Please note, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, a number of courier services have implemented contactless delivery and may no longer require signatures for delivieries.
- Most deliveries occur between 9am and 5pm – if you are not home at the time of the delivery, a missed delivery card will be left with further instructions.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at email@example.com or on 1300 676 020.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.