From Cleveland to Miami to the famous Los Angeles South Coast – everything ‘The King’ touches turns to gold. Just look at 2020… in a COVID ridden season, with players forced into an unfamiliar bubble environment, James led the Lakers to a monumental Championship triumph – the organisation’s first in a decade. In an entertaining six game series against the Miami Heat, James averaged an impressive 29.8 points, 11.8 rebounds and 8.5 assists, rightfully earning the NBA Finals MVP. With now four NBA Championships, four NBA MVP’s, four NBA Finals MVP’s, two Olympic gold medals and a staggering 17 x NBA All-Star selections to his name, there is no denying that Lebron is one of the most decorated sportsmen the world has ever seen. From day one, James has brought a presence to the game that can’t be taught, a level of sustained dominance that continues to defy expectation and an inspiring aura that goes beyond basketball to drive people to do extraordinary things.
- Pays tribute to arguably the greatest basketballer on the planet, LeBron James
- This authentic Cleveland Cavaliers 03-04 Red & Gold Mitchell & Ness Jersey comes personally signed by Michael Jordan
- Lebron’s signature is deemed 100% authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five Step Process
- Each jersey comes with an Upper Deck Authenticated Certificate of Authenticity and includes a matching hologram to the one affixed to the jersey itself
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game's biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Official Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.
- In the lead-up to Christmas, orders placed by the 2nd of December will be despatched by the 10th – 13th of December. Orders placed between the 3rd and 9th of December will be despatched by the 22nd of December. For orders placed after the 10th of December, despatch will likely occur Jan-Feb 2022 and we cannot guarantee that they will be despatched prior to Christmas. Please note, these timelines are relevant for in-stock items only. For some new releases, signing and despatch will occur in 2022. Please check the product description for any relevant despatch advice. Pre-Christmas despatch does not guarantee pre-Christmas delivery. Please reach out prior to purchase for any more information.
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s current despatch time-frames are approximately 20-25 business days, unless otherwise communicated, or stated in the product description. Orders taken during Premiership period (Sep - Dec) may extend outside these times. Please contact our Customer Concierge Team prior to ordering to ensure you have all the relevant information.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase. Please allow for additional time for products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK etc.).
- For all major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay, you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you from our logistics partner. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way. Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm.
- Your product will be securely shipped via courier (please note PO Boxes are not an option for courier services), with instructions that your delivery requires a signature for authorisation. Please note, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, a number of courier services have implemented contactless delivery and may no longer require signatures for delivieries.
- Most deliveries occur between 9am and 5pm – if you are not home at the time of the delivery, a missed delivery card will be left with further instructions.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 676 020.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.