Kennedy Oaks – Tiz My Bay L Currie Signed Saddlecloth
Auction End: 9 November 2021 19:45 (AEDT)
To see how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
The Kennedy Oaks headlines a day filled with glitz, glamour and greatness. With former champions Miss Finland, Dear Demi and Samantha Miss having etched their names in racing immortality in runnings of yesteryear, who will be next to immortalise themselves as one of the all-time greats? Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with Victoria Racing Club and National Jockeys Trust, is proud to present the opportunity of a lifetime and unique chance to secure your very own piece of thoroughbred history. For every entrant in this year’s race, just two saddlecloths will be produced. One will be gifted to the owners, the other, signed by the jockey, could be yours.
Like the race itself, there can only be one winner… so don’t get beaten at the post.
• This saddlecloth has been certified by VRC as one of just two produced for Tiz My Bay for the 2021 Kennedy Oaks
• Saddlecloth comes personally signed by jockey L Currie
• The only piece of its kind commercially available
• Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
• Independently authenticated by a-Tag
• Officially licensed and endorsed by VRC and NJT
• Auctioned under license by SE Products
• Auction proceeds will be donated to National Jockeys Trust
• Each bid placed within the final two minutes of the auction will see its closing time extended by two minutes.
Please note: Auction listings for horses that do not run in the race will be subsequently removed. Jockeys are subject to change – we aim to have the most up-to-date information as possible.
Please Note: This auction has a buyer’s premium of 10%.
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
|9 November 2021 06:33||$203.00||HD|
|9 November 2021 06:33||$201.00||Bailey|
|9 November 2021 00:24||$151.00||HD|
|8 November 2021 19:38||$101.00||Bailey|
|4 November 2021 21:19||$51.00||Shal01|
|4 November 2021 08:12||$1.00||Marmalade_aus|