NRL immortality awaits Johnathan Thurston after a historical Rugby League career – 13 of those years shared with his beloved North Queensland Cowboys. Individual awards are plentiful on JT’s mantel piece – four Dally M Medals (a feat no-one had managed before him), three Golden Boot Awards, four RLPA Player of the Year awards...the list goes on. In an incredible career that spanned more than 300 NRL games and more than 2200 points, it seems fitting that our greatest memory may come down to just one game, and one solitary point. His Finest Hour captures the iconic moment when JT changed the Cowboys' history forever and comes complete with a Dally M and Clive Churchill Medal, along with a piece of ball used in the 2015 NRL Grand Final. A stunning addition to any Queenslander's memorabilia collection.
- Features iconic imagery of JT’s Premiership winning field-goal from the epic 2015 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final, single-handedly changing the history of the North Queensland Cowboys
- Personally signed by Thurston in silver paint pen, directly onto the stunning print
- Integrated into this stunning display are a replica Dally M and Clive Churchill Medal, paying homage to JT’s incredible Grand Final heroics with the Cowboys
- Also featured is an authentic piece of match-used ball from the 2015 NRL Grand Final, resulting in the Cowboys’ inaugural Premiership triumph
- Limited to just 107 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by the National Rugby League
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag, with each edition including a tamper-proof, uniquely numbered hologram discreetly affixed to the display
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 600 mm
- Please note: Any relevant statistics and imagery to be updated upon completion of JT's final game. Delivery is anticipated late September.