NRL immortality awaits Johnathan Thurston after a historical Rugby League career – 13 of those years shared with his beloved North Queensland Cowboys. Individual awards are plentiful on JT’s mantel piece – four Dally M Medals (a feat no-one had managed before him), three Golden Boot Awards, four RLPA Player of the Year awards – and he's not done yet. One achievement would stand above all – securing his team’s historic first NRL premiership with a clutch field goal just two minutes extra time, setting off unbridled jubilation. Thurston hailed North Queensland’s maiden NRL premiership as the crowning achievement of his career, cementing one of most complete records in rugby league history – and immortalising his standing as the greatest player in Cowboy’s history.
- The ultimate tribute celebrating the stunning career of one of rugby league’s most decorated champions, Johnathan Thurston
- Features an official 2018 North Queensland Cowboys away jersey - the final jersey JT will wear - with the famous number 7 displayed, personally signed by Thurston
- Integrated into this stunning display are four replica Dally M Medals and a replica Clive Churchill Medal, paying homage to JT’s incredible achievements and Grand Final heroics with the Cowboys
- Accompanying artwork combines an iconic collection of stills captured throughout JT’s 323 game NRL career, alongside key statistics and achievements
- Limited to just 107 editions worldwide, each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by the National Rugby League
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag, with each edition including a tamper-proof, uniquely numbered hologram discreetly affixed to the display
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 790 mm
- Please note: Any relevant statistics and imagery to be updated upon completion of JT's final game. Delivery is anticipated late September.