NRL immortality awaits Johnathan Thurston after a historical Rugby League career – 13 of those years shared with his beloved North Queensland Cowboys. Individual awards are plentiful on JT’s mantel piece – four Dally M Medals (a feat no-one had managed before him), three Golden Boot Awards, four RLPA Player of the Year awards – and he's not done yet. One achievement would stand above all – securing his team’s historic first NRL premiership with a clutch field goal just two minutes extra time, setting off unbridled jubilation. Thurston hailed North Queensland’s maiden NRL premiership as the crowning achievement of his career, cementing one of most complete records in rugby league history – and immortalising his standing as the greatest player in Cowboy’s history.
- Secure Edition #7 of this stunning tribute to one of rugby league’s most decorated champions, Johnathan Thurston
- Integrated into this stunning display are a replica Dally M and Clive Churchill Medal, paying homage to JT’s incredible achievements and Grand Final heroics with the Cowboys
- Features action imagery of JT donning the famous Cowboys, Maroons and Kangaroos colours, alongside key statistics and achievements from his decorated career across the three codes
- Personally signed by Thurston in silver paint pen, directly onto the stunning print
- Limited to just 323 editions worldwide – JT’s final number of NRL games played – with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Officially licensed by the National Rugby League and QRL
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag, with each edition including a tamper-proof, uniquely numbered hologram discreetly affixed to the display
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 950 x 550 mm
- Please note: Any relevant statistics and imagery to be updated upon completion of JT's final game. Delivery is anticipated late September.