2017 has fast become one of the most memorable seasons in AFL and Richmond Football Club history. Behind it all was a man once viewed by many as a knockabout lad from Castlemaine with boundless potential, transforming that into the brutal reality that was. He was too strong for opposition midfields, too agile for their backlines, and above all, too dominant for just about everyone in the league in one of the most physically superior seasons in living memory. Capping off the season proper with a Brownlow Medal was just the beginning for Dustin Martin, as his stunning Norm Smith Medal-winning display on the last Saturday of September would cap off perhaps the greatest individual season of footy in the history of our great game. Just a couple of days later, Dusty would add to his 'Triple Crown' with his second Jack Dyer Medal, confirming the admiration the public had for Martin was reflected inside the four walls at Punt Road.
- Secure Edition #1 of this stunning tribute to one of the greatest season's in living memory from Dustin Martin
- This stunning display includes a Brownlow Medal, Premiership Medal, Norm Smith Medal and Jack Dyer Medal each foiled into the stunning print, paying homage to Martin’s incredible 2017 season in which he became the first player in VFL/AFL history to win ‘The Big Three’ in a season, along with his Club accolades
- Each edition comes personally signed by Tigers superstar Dustin Martin
- Limited to just 250 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFL & AFLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 800 x 600 mm