2017 has fast become one of the most memorable seasons in AFL and Richmond Football Club history. Behind it all was a man once viewed by many as a knockabout lad from Castlemaine with boundless potential, transforming that into the brutal reality that was. He was too strong for opposition midfields, too agile for their backlines, and above all, too dominant for just about everyone in the league in one of the most physically superior seasons in living memory. Capping off the season proper with a Brownlow Medal was just the beginning for Dustin Martin, as his stunning Norm Smith Medal-winning display on the last Saturday of September would cap off perhaps the greatest individual season of footy in the history of our great game. Just a couple of days later, Dusty would add to his 'Triple Crown' with his second Jack Dyer Medal, confirming the admiration the public had for Martin was reflected inside the four walls at Punt Road.
- Secure Edition #1 of this stunning tribute to one of the greatest season's in living memory from Dustin Martin
- Featuring an official Puma Richmond home guernsey, personally signed by Martin in black ink on the Tigers’ yellow sash
- This stunning display includes a replica Brownlow Medal, Premiership Medal, Norm Smith Medal and Jack Dyer Medal, paying homage to Martin’s incredible 2017 season in which he became the first player in VFL/AFL history to win ‘The Big Three’ in a season
- Exclusive signing session presided over by the AFL Players’ Association to protect your investment, in the assurance that you’re purchasing legitimate signed memorabilia commissioned with the express endorsement of the AFL and Dustin Martin
- Integrates action and celebration from Martin’s phenomenal 2017 season into the display
- Limited to just 444 editions, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFL & AFLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 x 790 mm