The 2017 AFL season will go down as one of the more remarkable in the league’s history - and perhaps the most memorable in the 133-year history of the Richmond Football Club. At the centre of it all was a man once viewed by many as a knockabout lad from Castlemaine with boundless potential, who in 2017 transformed that potential into the brutal reality that was. He was too strong for opposition midfields, too agile for their backlines, and above all, too dominant for just about everyone in the league in one of the most physically superior seasons in living memory. Capping his already phenomenal season off with a Brownlow Medal was just the beginning for Dustin Martin, as his stunning Norm Smith Medal-winning display on the last Saturday of September would top off perhaps the greatest individual season of footy in the history of our great game. It’s not often that a season can be so universally respected by all supporters, but there can be no doubt Martin’s catalogue of astonishing footy in 2017 is one for the ages.
- This stunning display includes a replica Brownlow Medal, Premiership Medal, Norm Smith Medal and Jack Dyer Medal, paying homage to Martin’s incredible 2017 season in which he became the first player in VFL/AFL history to win ‘The Big Three’ in a season
- Each edition comes personally signed by Martin, signed in black ink directly onto the stunning print
- Exclusive signing session presided over by the AFL Players’ Association to protect your investment, in the assurance that you’re purchasing legitimate signed memorabilia commissioned with the express endorsement of the AFL and Dustin Martin
- Limited to just 104 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFL & AFLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 950 x 550 mm