It was only fitting that Martin put the exclamation mark on a stunning season with the game’s highest individual honour, the Brownlow Medal, becoming just the sixth Tiger to take home Charlie. Martin, once viewed by many as a knockabout lad from Castlemaine with boundless potential, transformed that into a brutal reality that was, simply, too much for essentially every opponent. He was too strong for their midfields, too agile for their backlines and, above all, too strong for just about everyone in the league in one of the most physically superior seasons in living memory. It’s not often that a season can be so universally respected by all supporters, but there can be no doubt Martin’s catalogue of astonishing footy in 2017 is one for the ages.
- Pays tribute to 2017 Brownlow Medallist and Premiership star, Dustin Martin
- Features an exclusively commissioned Brownlow Sherrin football, personally signed by Martin in black ink
- This stunning display includes Brownlow Medal, Premiership Medal, Norm Smith Medal and Jack Dyer Medal imagery, a nod to Martin’s incredible 2017 season in which he became the first player in VFL/AFL history to win ‘The Big Three’ in a season
- Exclusive signing session presided over by the AFL Players’ Association to protect your investment, in the assurance that you’re purchasing legitimate signed memorabilia commissioned with the express endorsement of the AFL and Dustin Martin
- Limited to just 36 editions worldwide – Martin’s Brownlow-winning number of votes polled during his phenomenal 2017 season, which included 11 best-on-ground performances during the home and away season, along with a best-afield display in the 2017 Grand Final
- Each edition comes accompanied by an individually numbered AFL & AFLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 800 x 400 mm