Auctions by Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with Port Adelaide Football Club, are proud to release the 2021 Indigenous Match-Worn Guernsey Auction Lot. The 2021 Indigenous Guernsey has been designed by Elle Campbell. The story for this design represents her family's ancestral burial ground in Kingston S.E. and the connection they still have to this day with the native bushland and native animals that live amongst the lands. This auction lot offers both fans and astute collectors alike the unique opportunity to own a unique piece of Club history. Don’t miss out!
- You’re bidding on an official Port Adelaide 2021 Indigenous guernsey, certified as having been worn by Dan Houston during the Round 11 match between Port Adelaide and Fremantle on Sunday 30 May 2021, at Adelaide Oval
- The successful bidder will have the choice of receiving their authentic match-worn guernsey unsigned, or personally signed by Dan Houston
- Presented beautifully in a deluxe presentation box, featuring a specially designed, commemorative-themed insert on the inside of the lid
- Approximate presentation box dimensions are 370 x 320 x 70 mm
- Accompanied by a #1/1 numbered, AFLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity with accompanying hologram
- Winning bid subject to standard Buyer’s Premium, equal to 10% of the total winning bid
- Each bid placed within the final 10 minutes of the auction will see its closing time extended by three minutes. For a full list of auction terms and conditions, please view the link at the top of each listing