‘GENERALS OF GLORY’ celebrates the ten Magpies who have led the Collingwood Football Club to the ultimate glory on Grand Final day. For 125 years, no team on the field has defended its own with more tenacity. No side has worked harder to make its supporters proud. Scott Pendlebury and those he leads know this just as much as did Harry Collier and Murray Weideman. There is no greater honour for them than to play in the black and white vertical stripes. And, for 125 years, through the ecstasy of Premiership glory, through the agony of loss on the biggest stage, and throughout every high and low in between, there has been no prouder and more passionate group than the Magpie Army. It’s a special bond; perhaps the most special in Australian sport.
- Display features imagery of Collingwood’s 10 Premiership captains – Lardie Tulloch, George Angus, Percy Wilson, Con McCarthy, Syd Coventry, Harry Collier, Lou Richards, Murray Weideman, Tony Shaw and Nick Maxwell
- Each guernsey comes personally signed by Collingwood’s four living Premiership captains – Richards, Weideman, Shaw and Maxwell
- The only officially licensed memorabilia piece in the range to feature the personal signature of Lou Richards
- Limited to 25 editions, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an imposing 1000 x 790 mm