‘CHAMPIONS OF COLLINGWOOD’ is the ultimate tribute to the Collingwood Football Club as we reflect on 125 years of individual and team brilliance. For 125 years, no team on the field has defended its own with more tenacity. No side has worked harder to make its supporters proud. Scott Pendlebury and those he leads know this just as much as did Harry Collier and Murray Weideman. There is no greater honour for them than to play in the black and white vertical stripes. And, for 125 years, through the ecstasy of Premiership glory, through the agony of loss on the biggest stage, and throughout every high and low in between, there has been no prouder and more passionate group than the Magpie Army. It’s a special bond; perhaps the most special in Australian sport.
- Deluxe display features imagery of each of the 125 footballers adjudged to be the ‘Champions of Collingwood’
- Each edition comes personally signed by more than 50 living Champions of Collingwood
- No less than 14 living captains sign on the specially commissioned 125th Anniversary guernsey, whilst their fellow living Champions are represented on personally signed cards
- Display includes a replica Premiership Medal, Brownlow Medal, Coleman Medal, Norm Smith Medal and E. W. Copeland Trophy, complete with the names of the recipients of each distinction
- Limited to 125 editions, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions 1310 x 1070 mm