Official Memorabilia are proud to showcase 'Caught Marsh, Bowled Lillee', a stunning piece that pays tribute to two of Western Australia's favourite sons and one of the most iconic partnerships in Australian Test history. Limited to 1000 editions worldwide upon its release in 1998, Official Memorabilia has secured less than 50 editions of this gem...straight 'from the vault!' The few remaining editions are sure to sell out fast - don't miss out on your chance to secure this rare piece of Australian Cricket memorabilia!
- Each edition comes personally signed by two former Test world record-holders, Dennis Lillee (355 Test wickets) and Rod Marsh (355 Test dismissals), with the signing taking place on May 22, 1998
- Complete with action images of each legend, along with a complete account of all 95 ‘c Marsh b Lillee’ Test dismissals
- Limited to 1000 editions upon release, with each edition coming independently authenticated by PriceWaterhouse and accompanied by an individually numbered, corresponding Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are 800 x 500 mm
- Licensed at the time of release by the Australian Cricket Board
- Designed and manufactured by Legends Genuine Memorabilia
- Free shipping Australia-wide