Cadel Evans Signed Bike Seat Display - Artisan Edition
Auction End: 20 August 2020 20:00 (AEDT)
To see how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
Auctions by Official Memorabilia are proud to offer this incredibly rare opportunity. Available for auction is an Artisan Edition of the Cadel Evans Signed Bike Seat Display, in commemoration of Cadel becoming the first, and only, Australian to win the Tour de France in 2011. Cadel Evans has achieved the ultimate in his sport. Should you need a recap Cadel’s career highlights are as follows:
1st – 2014 Giro del Trentino
3rd – 2013 Giro d’Italia
1st – 2012 Criterium International
1st – 2011 Tour de France
1st – 2010 La Fleche Wallone
1st – 2009 UCI Road World Championships
3rd – 2009 Vuelta a España
2nd – 2008 La Fleche Wallone
2nd – 2007 and 2008 Tour de France
1st – 2007 UCI Pro Tour Champion
2nd – 2007, 2008, 2009 & 2011 Criterium du Dauphine Libere
1st – 2006 and 2001 Tour de Romandie
1st – 1996 & 1997 Australian Mountain Bike XC Championships
1st – 1994 U19 Australian Mountain Bike XC Championships
1st – 1993 U17 Australian Mountain Bike XC Championships
- You are bidding on an official bike seat, personally signed by Cadel Evans
- Magnificent display comes fully framed and includes iconic imagery from Cadel's famous 2011 Tour de France victory
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, featuring a distinctive Artisan Stamp - a marking of the exclusivity of this release
- Please note: Winning bid will be subject to standard buyers’ premium, equal to 10% of the total winning bid
- Each bid placed within the final 10 minutes of the auction will see its closing time extended by three minutes. If there are no new bids in the final 10 minutes, the auction will conclude at its stated time
Please Note: This auction has a buyer’s premium of 10%.
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
|20 August 2020 17:10||$1,450.00||turkey|
|20 August 2020 17:10||$1,450.00||Jord|
|19 August 2020 18:24||$1,400.00||turkey|
|18 August 2020 20:30||$1,345.00||Jord|
|17 August 2020 16:04||$1,295.00||turkey|