The undisputed king of the flick-pass and a true Legend of Leichhardt, few playmakers in the modern game have greater claims to genius than Benji Marshall. The architect of the most memorable try from perhaps the Wests Tigers’ most memorable achievement, Marshall is simply more synonymous with Wests than any other player in history. Having returned to the Promised Land in 2018, slotting straight into his trusty number 6 jersey, Marshall has already delivered enough upon his return to remind the Tigers faithful why they’ve always loved him. After a blistering start to the 2018 NRL season and with their favourite son at the helm, the Tigers are well on their way to vying for the ultimate success for their loyal fanbase.
Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with the Wests Tigers and NRL, are proud to release ‘Favourite Son’. A beautifully presented piece that pays tribute to Benji Marshall’s decorated Wests career, ‘Favourite Son’ comes personally signed by Marshall and is officially licensed and endorsed by the NRL and RLPA. With just 106 editions available worldwide, ‘Favourite Son’ represents the first piece of officially licensed, independently authenticated Wests memorabilia in years… so secure yours now before stock runs out!
- Pays tribute to Wests Tigers co-captain and 2005 Premiership five-eighth, Benji Marshall
- Personally signed by Marshall in silver paint pen directly onto this stunning print
- Lists career achievements from Marshall’s decorated career with the Tigers, along with action imagery from his return to Leichhardt during the 2018 season
- Limited to 106 editions worldwide, with each edition accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 800 x 600 mm