As if the numbers weren’t impressive enough, the influence Ben Simmons had on the 76ers organization as well as the culture of Philadelphia basketball as a rookie was higher than anyone’s expectations. On the court, the 6-foot-10 point forward averaged 15.8 points, 8.1 rebounds, 8.2 assists and 1.7 steals per game. Those numbers will put him in the All-Star Game for years to come. But perhaps more impressive was the steady leadership, focus on winning and overall veteran-like presence he brought in that debut season of 2017-18. His drive both internally and literally to the basket are already legendary in Philadelphia.
- Simmons is the latest great athlete to be honored with his own version of Upper Deck Authenticated’s line of memorabilia called “The Show.”
- It features an image of Simmons printed on acrylic resting above an extremely large signature that is then framed to perfection.
- The Australian native’s large signature in black is the centerpiece of this UDA-designed piece of sports art.
- It comes framed and measures 46” x 20” overall for a museum-quality piece that will be the highlight of any wall it adorns.
- Simmons’ huge autograph is signed using a thick black marker. His signature is deemed authentic by virtue of Upper Deck Authenticated’s Five-Step Process.
Upper Deck Authenticated®
Autograph forgeries make victims out of unsuspecting fans. In 1992, Upper Deck Authenticated® became the first company to find an answer to the forgery problem by creating an airtight five-step authentication process that assures fans are getting genuine autographs. Today the company has autograph relationships with many of the game's biggest stars and produces some of the finest sports memorabilia in the North American market, and Official Memorabilia is proud to extend access to Australia’s astute and discerning memorabilia community.