#18 Matt Millar - Central Coast Mariners 2018 Signed Match-Worn Jersey
Please login to bid.
If you do not have an account register here.
Starting Bid: $0.00
Auction End: 19 November 2018 17:00
To See how OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA auctions work use this link.
Auctions by Official Memorabilia, in conjunction with Central Coast Mariners and FFA, are proud to offer Matt Millar's Hyundai A-League 2018/19 Pre-Season Signed Match-Worn Jersey. Personally signed by Millar, you are bidding on a unique opportunity tailored for the collections of both the Mariners faithful and astute match-used memorabilia collectors around the country.
- This authentic match-worn jersey has been certified to SE Products – the official memorabilia licensee of the FFA – as having been worn during the Pre-Season Trial Match between Central Coast Mariners and Macarthur South West United by Matt Millar, and comes personally signed by Millar
- Accompanied by a #1/1 numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Independently authenticated by a-Tag and complete with tamper-proof hologram
- Winning bid will be subject to standard buyers premium, equal to 10% of the total amount
- To protect your purchase, OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA engages premium courier services that will deliver direct to your door. As such, please ensure that you provide details of your best daytime delivery address, noting that PO Boxes are not an option for courier services.
- Please note that the majority of deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm. Please ensure you are entering your most accessible address for this time period (consider your work address as an alternative to your residential address.)
- OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA’s current despatch time-frames are approximately 20-25 business days, unless otherwise communicated, or stated in the product description. To guarantee despatch prior to Christmas, please place your order by midnight Sunday, 6th December 2020. We will endevour to despatch any orders placed after this date, however it is not guaranteed.
- For products imported from our international partners (Upper Deck Authenticated, Icons UK, etc.), to guarantee despatch prior to Christmas, please place your order by midnight Sunday, 29th November 2020.
- Products imported from our international partners are sometimes procured on a drop-ship basis, and subject to availability. If we are unable to procure the product(s) necessary to complete your order, we will refund the relevant purchase.
- For major programs, we will continuously keep you updated throughout the progress of your order. In the event that there is an unanticipated delay (for example the signatory has injured themselves and the signing session needs to be delayed), you will be communicated proactively with advice of the anticipated despatch time-frame.
- When your order has been despatched, online tracking information will be e-mailed to you. From here, you’ll be able to track the transit of your piece from our door to your door, every step of the way.
- To ensure its safety, all items require the recipient to sign for the package upon arrival; the package cannot be left unattended.
- Delivery costs are applicable to any location within Australia; for a tailored international delivery quote, please contact us at email@example.com or on 1300 676 020.
- For customers requiring delivery outside Australia, please note that duties and taxes remain the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- All products are officially licensed, which means that all products are a collaboration between SE Products, the sporting body, the athlete and their management, and the association where appropriate.
- All signed products and limited edition products are accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity direct from the manufacturer.
- All products listed on OFFICIAL MEMORABILIA are produced or sourced by SE Products.
- SE Products is a global leader in sports and entertainment memorabilia and collectables – to learn more visit seproducts.com.au.
- All frames are constructed using deluxe timber moulding which has been carved from high-quality timber, sourced from environmentally friendly, FSC-accredited suppliers.
- All frames are constructed in Australia to archival standards and are regularly shipped to all corners of the globe.
- We frame our products using an acrylic compound which is half the weight of glass, yet is equal to glass in clarity and is up to 10x more impact-resistant. The compound is also UV stabilised and as such is unaffected by sunlight-induced decay.
- All printing occurs in Australia using only the highest quality coated and uncoated satin stocks and includes print specials on selected premium designs including Cold Foil, Hot Foil, UV Gloss and Spot Laminate.